Take your team back: Why managers need LEON
The time for a fundamental change on how we lead people — especially for managers — couldn’t be more urgent.
For most companies, managers have no shortage of performance goals, but making sure to scale fast as hell, while entire teams turnover due to stress is an organizational and leadership nightmare.
With broken leadership strategies, unrealistic company goals, and higher expectations from our employee population, leading a team or business function with high levels of staff turnover is almost not worth it.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
LEON gives managers at high-growth SaaS startups the Playbooks and data they need to develop high-performing teams with low turnover.
This means that as a leader, you can finally transition from being that Salesforce chart chasing manager, to the coach that creates better people and teams. It means that as a coach, you can always do what is right for your charges, without sacrificing revenue and company growth.
It’s time to take your team back and grow smarter with LEON.
No matter the size or company stage, we can help: you can start with a single team (even as a one manager company), a department, or chat with us about on-boarding your entire company.
What you get with LEON
- Weekly check-ins to help you as a coach understand team sentiment, well-being and readiness to perform.
- Powerful reporting that not only shows you the teams in need of support, but also the teams that can be challenged.
- AI-driven coaching Playbooks. From burnout to diversity, you get weekly Playbooks delivered straight to your dashboard.
- The peace of mind knowing that you are doing the right thing, for the right team, at the right team to optimize company growth and team performance.
How to get started using LEON
1. Get started with LEON and launch to your team - It's only $450 for an admin account, and $99 for each additional manager!
2. Gather the data - After you launch, LEON will roll out a series of "check-ins" with your team. This will give us the data insights we need to start providing you the manager with Playbook recommendations.
3. Check your Growth Windows - this is where the magic happens. Windows tells you the exact teams that need support or challenged. That way, each separate teams gets exactly what they need, when they need it.
4. Pick your Playbook - Our algorithm will recommend a series of Playbook based on data science. From there pick your Playbook, and send it out to your team! In one click you can start and invite your team directly through your dashboard.
5. Boom. We see a happier and healthier team of employees in your future.