We’re talking about Covid-19, also known as Coronavirus. It has not been difficult for just one place or country, but is a global challenge. The only way to flatten the curve of the virus spreading is to practice good hygiene and social distancing. From covering your mouth while coughing/sneezing, disposing of your tissues, washing hands with soap and water, using alcohol-based sanitizers, and disinfecting surfaces, everything matters tremendously.
Social distancing has been taken seriously all over the globe, with companies offering work from home options, closing down malls/schools/colleges/gyms, restricting travel, etc. It can be a real adjustment to stay indoors and at home all day without meeting anyone for days. Especially when you have a personal fitness goal, or want to help your sanity.
Worry not, LEON has come up with a perfect solution for smashing those workout goals. We have introduced online fitness classes that are easy to use and super affordable. Still wondering if it will work? Just check out how it can actually be super easy and good for you:
- Hygiene: When you take an online fitness class, you save time and energy. If you had to take an Uber or public transport, staying home is definitely keeping you away from the virus. Also, even if your gyms are hygienic and wipe down with disinfectant regularly, it’s better to stay away for the sake of your health and others.
- Exercise on Your Schedule: With so many changes at work and family routines, flexibility is super important. With virtual classes, you can workout anytime you want. You can squeeze in an early morning workout or even an afternoon session, in-between work calls.
- Exercise Anywhere: Literally! Simply move the furniture around a bit or step out to your backyard and create your island area anywhere. Even after the social distancing phase, you can access your workout videos while traveling if you need to.
- Sense of Routine: Working out regularly with an online fitness class gives you happy endorphins and a positive pattern sets in. It holds you accountable for your goals and helps you execute them without any interruptions. Within no time, you will be looking forward to your workouts. This also has a great impact on your mental health.
- Try New Things: Were you always hesitant about trying new classes like Zumba? Then, it’s your time to give it a shot. There will be no eyes on you, and you can try it in the comfort of your home. Once you like the activity, you can go for group classes later. Switching up classes not only keeps things exciting but also will help in achieving your goals faster.
- Move Together: Entertaining your kids at this time and giving them enough activity can be challenging. But, with online fitness classes, you can pick a workout that suits both of your needs and get moving. It helps you in creating a lasting bond which they will cherish forever.
- Challenge Your Friends: Just because you don’t meet your gym buddies, doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. Track your progress and challenge your friends to take it on too.
- Lesser Distractions: How many times have you cut your gym plans because of work travel or having to take a different route to work? Online classes cut this out for you. The longest distance you will endure is between your couch and workout shoes. Also, there are no crowds, people who are outperforming you, etc. It will be a journey purely based on you and your improvement.
Are you convinced? Check out the on-demand membership options available on the LEON app. There are no rigid time frames, long contracts, and unnecessary information required.
You can cancel any time you want without any questions asked. If your company has a subsidy for taking fitness classes, you can avail it with us.
Remember, staying at home is the most responsible thing you’re doing for your health and
others. And, you can take a moment to be proud of that!