At LEON, our first and foremost concern is keeping our team of fitness partners and users healthy, safe, and informed. In light of the rapidly evolving status of the coronavirus, we’ve decided to expand our portfolio of fitness offerings to include online fitness classes – also known as on-demand classes.
The cold is here. But, we’re turning up the heat at LEON, and we’re not leaving you stranded! So get sweaty and jiggy with us, as we launch online class memberships to all LEON users.
I’ll be the first to admit it: I really love working out, but there are some negatives to class workouts. While a massive chunk of people love it, some people often find it inconvenient, and occasionally anxiety-inducing. I often find myself holding in my gut because the gal next to me looks like a Victoria Secret model… But, hey! LEON is here finding a fitness solution for everyone. It’s almost like we’ve uncovered a magic formula, and we’re sharing the secret sauce with our beloved users.
Here are some facts about online workout classes to get you excited:
- You can workout from anywhere in the world. At any time! #DropsTheMic
My favorite workouts are done in my living room. I push aside my coffee table, stand in front of my TV, and follow the instructors instructions. You really only need space large enough for a yoga mat. Which means yes! You can totally workout in your hotel room – just stream a class on your phone. It’s fitness that travels with you. Don’t let borders restrict your fitness goals. 😉
OH! And, these classes range in time. Which means, you can definitely squeeze a class into your schedule.
AND! There’s no equipment needed. Since you’re working out from home, instructors really take that into consideration while mapping out your workouts.
- Super duper affordable!
Enough said! Am I right? Let’s move on to “ANOTHA ONE” – DJ Khaled.
- You feel GREAT!
I feel leaner, more toned. And thanks to my “gym” being in my living room, I’ve been able to up the number of weekly workouts. I haven’t been placed in a box, there’s a massive variety of classes out there, so there’s no such thing as “plateau” here.
The quick low-down to keep you in the know:
How do I register for an online class membership?
- Super simple! Simply go to the On-demand section within the LEON app, choose your favorite brand and sign up! We handle the entire payment and enrollment process. You just show up!
How do I connect to an online class?
- Once you’ve signed up, your on-demand provider will send you all the necessary login details.
How do I cancel my monthly membership for online classes?
- No contracts and no commitments. Whenever you would like to cancel, simply go to your On-demand membership and tap the cancel button.
Will I be charged a fee for not attending an online class?
- Absolutely not! Your monthly membership gives you unlimited access. If you’re unable to make it or booked a class by accident – we totally get it.
How will I be charged for an online class membership?
- You will be charged on a monthly basis through your company subsidy.
What happens if my company subsidy doesn’t cover the cost of a monthly membership?
- No problem! The credit card on file will be charged the remaining amount.
How should I stream to my TV?
- Seeing an online class with a larger screen, just makes it all the better. You can use some of the following options to hook up your laptop/ iPad/ phone to your tv:
- HDMI Cord
- Apple TV
- Fire Stick or Fire TV
Don’t worry! There aren’t any restrictions, you can use any device of your choice.
Open your LEON app for at-home workouts. Scroll through a library of on-demand classes and get with the trend! You got this!
Don’t have the LEON app yet?! Download the app here. We can’t wait to be a part of your fitness journey.
In good health,